Monday 17 November 2014

Unit 2B: plan and practical

I wanted the role of producer as I'm very organized and have lead people in other things like the Mosaic competition in which we sold an idea to panel. However the spot was taken by someone else, this lead me to try out marketing as I always lead and I wanted to try promoting.

I was put in a team with two other people and we each chose a role. I chose to make and invitation as I had a general idea of what to include and how to lay it out. We created a Facebook group chat in order to inform each other about how much we had accomplished and what e had left to do as well as give and receive any help.

Jacob and Ellie were the other members. Jacob was to create poster well Ellie had to get help and inform people about the event through social networking. We kept talking to each other as we couldn't meet again until the actual day and we had to make sure people knew about it and the other members had something to put on their social network pages.

Doing this allowed me to see the work needed to be put in, in order to make sure the event has been sold. Planning is important, making sure people know who's doing what and when things need to be completed by, we had the plan of completing it by Saturday to put it up and give people 24 hours to inform people as we didn't have a lot of time. Time management skill is also very important in this part as you have to make sure your part is done by the eight time so you don't let your team down.

No comments:

Post a Comment