Monday 17 November 2014

Unit 2E: My Review

Through this event I was able to learn how to promote events through social networking allowing me to perhaps consider self promoting in the future instead of getting others to do it for me. It also showed me that I can plan events and work well with others proven from my feedbacks.

The event also allowed me to test out my new found confidence as I was able to approach people and sell the event to them because I got quiet a few people to come over and even allocate them to empty events. It is also shown in my feedback from my team.

Doing all this made me want to be in the more productive side of filming in all sectors from making to selling which is proved by myself appearing in the documentaries and interview by Dan during the even.

Doing all this help me improve my skills, such as teamwork as I worked with people well marketing and we were able to inform people on time. Independent working skills by creating the invitations on my own and uploading in on Facebook. Time management from making the invitation on time. My people/communicating skills was hugely improved as when recruiting people I was able to convince them to come down and I informed them by speaking clearly, being friendly and giving them the right information, such as time, why we are doing it, what we have to offer and what they should do it. Doing all this has also prepared me for doing future events and working with people in the future and I will use all the skills I gained from working at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment