Monday 17 November 2014

Unit 2D: feedback

Day Nine: Event
Date: 9th November 2014
Time: 12:00 – 18:30
Session held: Blue Hippo Studios

When we got there we had to help set up. I was asked to create posters and put them up in order to inform people about what’s happening. As I already did my job I helped people with there’s and set up by putting out chairs.

When I finished helping people set up, I was then asked to go around to recruit people to go and try
out our workshops. It was quiet hard at first as people were unsure but I grew more confident and moved round the mac asking people to come, which they did, this boosted my confidence and allowed me to persuade more people to come.

Well I was recruiting I was asked to be interviewed again however this tome by Dan. Where he asked me what my role was, the name of the event and what I was currently doing, which was recruiting.

Carys who was another recruiter had the idea of one of us staying as when people got to the workshops there was nobody to greet then and allocate them to empty workshops, which I offered to do. I found out which stalls were free and directed people to them and informed them about the BFI.

We did this from 13:00 to 15:30, and then we cleaned up and made our way to the cinema to see our animated intro, the documentary and the short movie.

.

I got to see it with everything else, which made it look very professional and made me very happy, as I was a part of all four section (animated Intro, 3 documentaries and editing of short trailer).

At the end we had a mini award evening, where we received awards for thing, which we are expected 
in the future. I received the award for “Most Likely to win a BAFTA” which was brilliant as I worked along side a BAFTA winner and hope to win one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Other peoples feedback:

Vila Seagram, Spike Wright and Carys wall,
 
Fahima did a great job, recruiting people to come and take part in the workshops. She communicated well, giving families efficient information with enthusiasm. She displayed good team skills by working with other team members to ensure the workshop went smoothly.
 
Fahima ensures the even took place without hiccups. A great organizer and really great interpersonal skills, a pleasure to work with.
 
Fahima approached people confidently in order to recruit them to our event. She was enthusiastic and presented the event well - encouraging many people to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment